Premium Leather 5 Ring Zulu Watch Strap Burgundy
FREE SHIPPING IN USA ON ALL ORDERS.
$20 flat rate shipping to Canada.
$35 flat rate shipping on all other international orders.
We currently do not ship to South America, Central America or Africa.
(If we have trouble shipping to your country we reserve the right to cancel your order and send you a refund)
If you are importing products into another country you will be responsible for any Customs Fees that your country charges for import, our shipping prices are for transport only and do not account for your customs taxes for your particular country.
- We make each item as they are ordered in an effort to keep our prices lower.
- We are able to offer lower prices because we carry less overhead when making our products in small batches.
- You can expect your purchase to ship within 2 business days of the time you place your order.
- Please let us know how your shipping experience goes. We care about how this turns out for you and we would like your help to make the process better for future customers. Please email your experiences to firstname.lastname@example.org. Thank you.
We offer a lifetime Guarantee to the original purchaser of products made by Rugged Material.
- Our guarantee covers materials and construction processes that we employ.
- If there is a problem with your purchase we want to make it right.
- If the problem is our fault we will make it right. If your gear is damaged due to everyday use we will repair or replace it.
- If you come by our products second hand or your firsthand product is damaged due to abuse we can repair it at half the typical repair cost.
This premium leather Zulu watch strap will give any watch a fresh new look. Zulu and NATO straps are great because you can change from one to the other in seconds to match what your wearing for the day.
Another huge benefit to wearing this style of watch strap is the fact that if one of the spring bars on your watch breaks the face still wont fall off your wrist since the strap passes all the way around your wrist and your other spring bar will keep it on your wrist.
Proudly Made in America by real people who love real leather quality.
Other companies that sell straps comparable to this one charge $70-$90 or more. Thanks to our Direct to Consumer Model we are able to bring these premium watch straps to market at a fair price.
Horween Chromexcel (CXL) - is a combination tannage giving us the best qualities of the Chrome tanned leather along with the best of the vegetable tanned properties. This means its tough like saddle leather but at the same time its supple and luxurious.
The formula for CXL is about 100 years old. It takes just under a month to tan one of these hides because it undergoes almost 90 different processes.
These straps are the horsehide version of Horween CXL which allows us to make the strap thin enough to fit your watch but strong enough to last for years.
We use solid brass watch buckles with a Nickle plate finish (Silver) or a Black PVD finish. Both are very durable and meet or exceed watch industry standards.
To get the right fit be sure to specify what width your watch's lugs are. The watch strap widths we offer are 20mm, 22mm and 24mm. These straps are between 1.25mm and 1.55mm thick which is thin enough to fit almost all watches.
Leather is a natural product and can vary extremely which is why we use the good stuff- Chromexcel. Even with the best leathers you can expect this strap to stretch about 5%. This makes for a much more comfortable strap than a rigid nylon one but overtime you may see yourself using the next hole in and that is normal.
This strap fits wrists between 5 inches and 8.5 inches (125mm-215mm)
- 1.25mm to 1.55mm thick (fits almost all watch lugs, if yours doesn't fit and it's still new we will gladly let you return it for a full refund)
- Comes in 3 widths 20mm, 22mm, 24mm
- Comes in 2 hardware colors: Nickle Plate or Black PVD
- Horween Chromexcel Leather
- Strap only, no watch faces are included.
- Fits wrists between 5 inches and 8.5 inches (125mm-215mm)
- Made in USA